Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dr apt

Friday I had my 33 week Dr apt. No weight gain, measuring on schedule, heart beat perfect!!  In fact Beckett kicked the doctor several times while he was listening to his heart.  We even were discussing setting an induction date but they were having computer problems and couldn't look at the dr' schedule, so May 31st hopefully we will set a date!!  I am feeling huge!!  Having braxton hicks contractions frequently.  Especially on days I over do it!  I am having a hard time breathing too, which never happened in my other pregnancies.  I can also add to the list of complaints, leg cramps and muscle spasm's.  Although Beckett is moving around everyday, and I love feeling his jabs and kicks.  I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy, because before I know it my little boy will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment