Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My mother's day began at 1:30 am when Cooper James woke up with a fever.  And continued to wake up every few hours.  My poor lil guy had a terrible cough, runny nose, and was terribly cold.  I was so worried about him I barely slept.  Later on in the morning Richard stayed home with Cooper so Allison and I could attend church with my mom, a mother's day tradition.  The day continued with several family events and packing to return to Hobbs.  First I thought I would say what a lucky daughter I am to have my mother.  I can always count on her advice and influence in my life.  I love her very much and appreciate her constant hand in my life.  Absent again this year my Aunt Ruthie, who I also considered a strong mother figure in my life.  And I cant forget to include my mother in law, I am extremely blessed to have her in my life and in my children's life.  I enjoyed my day thinking back to my first mothers day with my four day old newborn.  It was by far my favorite mothers day.  Yesterday Allison must have told me happy mothers day a thousand times, and had the best attitude and was so helpful.  I was showered with cards and a beautiful Pearl necklace from my babies and hubby.  I am so thankful my husband made the day a memorable one.  I am also extremely blessed to be the mother of my children, and couldn't imagine my life with out there sweet spirits.  Everyday they make me smile and every day I am remind how special they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment