Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Field Day 2012





Today was Allison field day at school.  Here in Hobbs they call it Play day.  I have been to my share of field days and this was different then what they do in Midland.  Teachers get the day off and parents volunteers and the sixth grade students run play day, which is an all day event by the way.  I wasn't planning on being at Allison's school all day but I got guilted into it and I am exhausted!!  Although I enjoyed seeing Allison so happy!  Saying Allison had a blast is an understatement, she had a smile from ear to ear and did wonderful in all the events.  Also I might add Cooper James was an angel and followed me around all day and enjoyed playing at the playgrounds around the school and events.  Also Allison won first place in the soccer ball kicking contest and the race contest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment