Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Continuation of Destructo Boy















My Cooper bear was quite the little devil yesterday, his havoc wreaking didn't not end! He was crazy and I was able to document a few pictures of him. First while I was washing clothes (there's the problem, I have officially decided to stop doing laundry while he is a awake! Because my laundry room is in the garage which allows Cooper to get into so much trouble) Cooper decided to make him self some eggs for lunch. He pulled out the chair, eggs, fork, and bowl. All in maybe 5 minutes tops! And was stirring eggs when I found him! While I was cooking the eggs that apparently Cooper wantted, he was just a few steps away at the kitchen table being ever so quiet eating the ginger bread house!!!!!! I caught him red handed or more like powder sugar faced! Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to use powder sugar as snow, what a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment