Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend adventures!






















We had a blast this weekend!!!!! It was one busy weekend, but every weekend will be like that until Christmas and I am okay with that. Friday night I dropped Richard and the kids off at the in laws to help put there lights up and get there decor out of the storage. And I went over to a friends house to help build our float with lights and decor! It was fun and I was glad my kiddos weren't there so I could help the other mothers with there kiddos. Saturday we decided to go to the Museum for Christmas at the Mansion. We saw many fun things like the train station room, let the kids play in the children's museum, listened to a small band play Christmas music, and even saw Santa (although Cooper fell asleep). My niece even joined us at the museum and for lunch! Saturday night I left the boys at home (mainly because Cooper was pretty stuffy) so Allison and I could attend and finish decorating the float for the parade. It was cold but crazy fun! It felt like it lasted hours, but Allison seemed to enjoy her self. We saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Santa, and Mario and Luigi! It was a fun full weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to help me out with Zoee while decorating because she was all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are adorable...glad y'all had fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete