Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This is the life!


I am really enjoying this little Christmas vacation Richard had a 5 day weekend last week and has a 4 day weekend at the end of this week. Allison being home from school has been pure joy. Most of the time the kids are getting along. The kids have been playing with all there new gifts, what a joy to see them enjoy them. I have been cooking extravagant meals, which I love! Sure there have been plenty of messes, I told Richard that I felt like I cleaned up more in one day then I normally do in a month. No major cleaning today, there are toys every where and were all happy! I am enjoy these special moments that occur in motherhood, this is definitely the life!!!! Yesterday morning we built an airplane and a movie theater with chairs, love this picture it shows how creative my babies are!

No comments:

Post a Comment