Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My children




I love my children. Every year gets more and more fun. As Cooper has gotten older I have seen this bond that has created between the two siblings. Although they have totally different personalities. I always thought it was so cliche when people said boys were so different from girls. But I have seen first hand that boys do gravitate to cars, action figures, and are seriously rambunctious sometimes. I decided to post a few thoughts or actions my kiddos have presented recently.




Allison~




1. I don't remember the conversation Richard and Allison were having exactly. But Allison replied back to Richard comment saying "Liar flier pants on flier!"




2. Allison has always said as long as I can remember that Richard and I are Husband and life! I love that thought, it is kind of true.




3. We were driving home one afternoon and Allison ever so innocently said "I love the way Heavenly Father made this earth." I do to sweetheart!






Cooper~




1. Recently When I have comment on something Cooper has asked he replies "Oh!" or "ooooh". He will ask me what is that, or who is that, or where is this and replies "oh" it kind of came out of no where.




2. Today Allison said she wanted to dress up like Santa. She walked out of her room dressed in red and said she needed a beard and taped paper to her face. Cooper saw her and laughed! And that every time he saw her he said "Ho ho ho, Meeeerrry Christmas!" the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment