Friday, December 10, 2010

Poor Baby


My poor Cooper is still sick! He woke up this morning at 1am with a very high fever and was up until almost 4am. And then the alarm went off at 6 to start the day, gez has it been a long one. I thought I would chance going to lunch with Allison. Because she expected me to go and I didn't want to let her down. I figured Cooper already a few dose of his antibiotics and it wouldn't hurt, little did I know what I had in store on the car ride to pick up her food! I am driving down the street when I hear gurgling sounds. I quickly turn around to see Cooper vomiting! I tell him its okay and decided to pull over and he immediately vomits again. I am thinking holy cow I got to hurry and the little guy vomits again! So I pull over turn around and he like rolled his eyes and closed them. I totally freak out and jump out of the car and gently shake him and ask him if he is okay which he replies "yeeeah". Turns out the Doctor thinks he could have a stomach flu... WOW, what a day. I am glad the worst is hopefully over with my poor baby boy. And we can enjoy the weekend with Cooper recuperating. Hope you enjoy the picture it was taken on Richards resent Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment