Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Pappy continued....








So my little guy loved his pacifier. He actually called it his pappy. A few months before Cooper turned two I posted about how I had planned to take it away. Things got complicated we moved, Allison started school, Allison started soccer, and Cooper got sick many many times. Well cooper is on day 5 of no pappy! I took it away. It kind of happened on the spur of the moment. The week of Christmas I kind of decided I would try again to only give it to him at nap and bed time like several times I attempted before, but this time I was gonna stick to it! I did, and on Sunday Richard lost his pacifier. We were heading out to church and thought oh well we will deal with it when we get home. Well after a few hours of searching and nothing we decided he would go the night with out! Cooper cried for about 5 minutes, and fell asleep! Next night he did not cry but did ask for it. And here we are a few days later and still no pacifier, did I mention we found the pacifier that Richard lost actually we found 3 pacifiers the next day..... Cooper will occasionally ask for his pappy, and I just say he lost it and he goes on about his day. I guess we just whinnied our little guy of his pappy. Know to conquer potty training, definitely not as easy as taking the pacifier away!

No comments:

Post a Comment