Thursday, December 2, 2010

December!!!!!!


I love the month of December! I feel so at ease this year because back in October I bought my kiddos there gifts, so I am totally done with them. And what a relief that is! Allison Santa gift was 50 percent off, score! But on Thanksgiving while at my sister in laws Allison said she really want this remote control helicopter. I explained to her she already asked Santa for a gift and she said well one year Santa got me 2 gifts, darn that Santa! So Black Friday we headed out to get the helicopters, did I mention Cooper also loved the helicopter? This child squealed with delight over this thing. And could control it pretty good, besides the fact he thought it was beyond hilarious to run it in to things! So Santa was able to get two helicopters, thank goodness too because later on that day when Allison saw Santa she mentioned how she wanted that helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment