Friday, December 3, 2010

A Nice Day






















Yesterday afternoon was a whooping 80 degrees outside. The Sanchez Family decide it was time to hang the Christmas lights! Allison was so anxious to hang lights she has been asking since the week before Thanksgiving! She of course was an excellent helper. Handing Richard the hooks and untangling the strands she even climbed the later to hand Richard a hook when it fell. While I ran inside to catch the phone I came back out to and caught Richard and the kids having a leaf fight! So I ran in to grab the camera. Then Allison asked if we could rack a pile of leaves so her and Cooper could jump in them! BOY did they have fun! I even got attacked with leafs while sitting down taking pictures. I have never heard the kids laugh so much. It was a fun beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment