Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sick


Yesterday afternoon I noticed Cooper had a fever, the kid was holding a crunch bar in his hand and it melted! He was sluggish most of the day and wanted to be held, which of course I didn't mind! Cooper feel asleep in my lap and napped for 4 hours! But the fever continued when he woke from his nap. Although he was in pretty good spirits considering. This morning he woke up at 6am still with fever so I called the pediatrician he got an appointment. Once again my lil guy has Tonsillitis, for the 13 time this year! His Doctor recommends me get his tonsils removed after he turns 3. Cooper has always been my sick baby, Allison has only been to the doctor 3 times in her life for illness: 1 ear infection, cold, and eye infection. I had my tonsils removed when I was 5, I guess my little guy takes after me in this one single thing. Looks like its a day to give my Super Cooper lots of TLC!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby. I hate it when our babies are sick. Hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete