Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa and Christmas lights







We have had a fun month of December trying to celebrate some of our tradition's. I thought I would share a few of those events.


Visiting Santa is of course a must! We first visited Santa the day after Thanksgiving. Last year Cooper was so frightened he held me with a death grip. When I tried to put him next to Santa for a picture he screamed bloody murder and was like a chimp and crawled to my other shoulder and held on to me for dear life! This year was a total opposite!!! Cooper literally ran up to Santa and sat on his lap. Allison of course was totally fine and happy to talk to Santa. Cooper looks at Santa and shouts, Helicopter!!! Santa seemed a bit surprised that both the kids wanted helicopters but has my daughter been the normal little girl, NO! That wasn't are only visit with Santa we saw him at the museum and we went back to the mall again.


On Wednesday night we took the kids to go look at lights!!! This year was so fun because Cooper was totally into it! We let the kids unbuckle and they set together and awed as we drove by every house. Cooper keep saying "Mama that a pretty house!" We even got hot chocolate at a stand by somebodies house.

No comments:

Post a Comment