Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~Ann~

ignore the date, Cooper was playing with camera


I love bake/craft day with my sister! A few years ago (wow has it been that long) my sister watched my newly 2 year old daughter Allison for me with her newborn son while I finished up my degree! At the time bake day was on a Wednesday and we really only focused on dessert type baked entrees. The years have gone by and I now have a newly two year old son and my sister has a nearly two year old daughter and her once newborn son is 3 and my daughter is now in kindergarten! And bake day has turned into adding a particular craft and advancing to french bread etc! I was truly blessed when my sister entered the world 13 months after my own birth because I gained a life long friend. Courtney Ann, "my Ann" is my best friend, I love you the mostest Ann!

1 comment:

  1. i know how it is to be so close to a sister! my sister and i are less than 11 months apart!

    ReplyDelete