Saturday, October 16, 2010

October




Not only do I love fall, but I love the month of October! We have so many events going on it makes for some interesting memories and picture moments! For the last several years I have allowed Allison to pick her own costume and in some way or another it has been pretty much home made! When she was two she wanted to be a cat, so we bought her a black leotard and tights I made a tale and her ears then I paint her nose black. When Allison was three she wanted to be a ballerina and I bought her a pink leotard and pink tights and made her tu tu. Last year Allison wanted to be peter pan, so we order the top and the bottoms I couldn't for the life of me find green tights. So I bought white tights and found dye and dyed them green, boy that was interesting! And then I made her hat with feather and all! This year we are going more generic, Allison wants to be Jessie from Toy Story, so we bought a costume and boots to go with the outfit and I making her red straw hair to match Jessie's hair. And Cooper is going to be a lil army man, that is if his costume comes in in time. I also painted a toy gun camo and a hat, and were also going to paint his face. For the last several weeks Allison has seen a few house's that have been decorated for Halloween and has asked me when we are going to decorate. I never really have decorated my house for Halloween, besides a pumpkin and our wreath so this year I gave in and agreed to buy under 10 dollars whatever Allison wanted to decorate the house. So the Sanchez family rolled up there sleeves tonight even lil Cooper and we decorated out lil house with spider webs and spiders, tiny light up jackolantern's, and our good ole wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment