Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday





























Have I mentioned I love Wednesday!! We have no soccer practice no where to be, I love planning something fun for the kids to do on Wednesday. We either plan a fun outing or come home and relax! Days that we relax we usually still do something fun either we bake something, build tents and eat pop corn while we watch a movie, or play hide and seek (I secretly love that game, or I love to out smart my kiddos). Today we decided to visit a park that is next to our new house and played there for an hour. Daddy came home and took the kids on a barbie jeep ride while I cooked dinner. Richard has class on Wednesday nights and tonight while I was washing dishes and getting the kitchen in order I could hear some rowdy noise what to my surprise my two little children dirty up that living room beyond recognition! So I thought I would share a picture of today and a few past Wednesdays, enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad you found my blog and that I can keep updated with your blog now!

    ReplyDelete