Thursday, October 28, 2010

~Pickles~


Yesterday we were having Internet problems again! I wonder what it is with this house but I have had to call out provider 4 times this month! Durning that time I had the computer sitting out next to me and I guess it had timed out and Richard has it running to show a slide show of any pictures we have saved on the computer and Cooper saw tons of pictures and thought it was so cool and started calling out people he new Daddy, Alli, Ryu etc. Well Cooper saw a picture of himself and I say "Who is that?" Cooper said "That Pooper!" I died laughing hummm looks like we need to practice pronouncing your name buddy! So yesterday while I was working on the laundry, which was quite a bit since Richard was sick the day before. I heard Cooper calling something out to me and wasn't sure what he said so I yelled back to hold on. The kids refuses to go into the garage because he is deathly afraid of the dark since watching Thomas the Train Halloween DVD.... Anyway I walk into the kitchen to see him with a chair standing in front of the fridge wide open with a spatula in hand! I ask him what he was doing and he replied "I want pickles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment