Monday, October 25, 2010

Manic Monday


My poor Alli-cat woke me up at 3am this morning telling me here tummy hurt and she need to throw up. She walked to the bathroom vomited washed her hands and face and walked back to her room. It amazes me how grown she has always been about being sick, and it probably has a lot to do with hardly ever being sick too. Last time she had the stomach bug was last year and that time she just went and threw up by herself in her bathroom and walked back to bed and the only reason I heard anything was because in our old house you could hear a penny drop loudly! And the first time Allison had the stomach bug was when she was 19 months old and I remember her holding her lil hair out of her face and vomiting in the bathroom like it was no big deal! I am truly blessed she has always made it to the bathroom so far because this mama has a bad and I mean BAD gag reflex! I am just hoping it doesn't run its course through our family, I mean if we all survived last year when Richard got the flu which is ironic because it was exactly a year ago today, surely I can keep Alli away and everything properly sanitized. I just feel horrible that Allison might have infected others, like her cousins or friends at church yesterday. Anyway Allison is napping for the moment and Cooper is running around destroying the house, is it mama's nap time yet???????

1 comment:

  1. lucy didn't get sick very often at all until she started kindergarten! i don't know if it's because kindergartners are extra germy, or what, but she was sick all the time last year! i hope your little girl feels better!

    ReplyDelete