Friday, October 1, 2010

computer problems and funny storys




Slow week for me on the blog front. Our new computer is having CD drive problems so we had to send it in to dell so I have been using are super old computer since. It's been a full week either way: nephew soccer game, soccer practice, meeting with our attorney, and a committee meeting for our super Saturday activity at church. Our weekends have usually been so full, but we have a small break this weekend, although we aren't going to be sitting on our buts either. I thought I would share a few funny moments that the kids said and did.




Allison comes to me and tells me seriously "Mom I have a question." I told her to go ahead ask away. "Okay mommy, if there is air outside how do we breath inside the house. We need air to breath right?" I was a little taken back by this and tried to come up with the best answer to her question. "Well Allison, we do need air to breath and the house is not built to seal us in. We have doors and windows. With cracks that we can see some sun through, so were still able to breath. Does that make since?" "Yeah mom, I think so." And she just walked away.




After school Allison and Cooper where just playing in the house, running back and forth through the hall. I hear Cooper screaming and he comes running with his finger sticking out. I am thinking he hurt his finger, and what to my surprise I see poop on his finger! I turn him around and he has poop from the back of his diaper up his back. It looks like he tried to scratch his bum and went down a little to far! Gross!!! Here is a picture of both the kids, can you tell my kids like dress up alot!


1 comment: