Tuesday, October 5, 2010

car repair, soccer game, doggy play date, and a birthday party!


The weekend flew by, we were busier then I planned. Allison ended up going to my nephews football game with my in-laws on Friday. Richard and I stayed in doors rented a movie, ate a home made pizza, and lounged around with Cooper. Saturday was not planned to be so busy but it turned out to be. We need to get the brakes fixed on the Jeep so we were suppose to take it in to Sears at 10am but they were already full and told us to bring it back in at 1pm. Allison had a soccer game at 1:30, which the girls one 18-2!!! And Allison scorded 4 goals, she was so into the game playing defense and offense! Thank goodness Cooper was occupied by my mother-in-law and niece at the play ground during the game! After the game was over the Jeep was suppose to be done, but it turned out they had not gotten to it yet and would be another 2 hours. So we thought we would walk the mall and wait, although Cooper had not taking a nap so my in laws took him back to there house for a nap! We ended up waiting for I think 5 more hours because apparently someone walked out and quite and after two hours they had still not gotten to the Jeep. By 7 that night we were finally home and practically ready for bed! Sunday we enjoyed the day inside watching our church conference on TV. That afternoon we visited my sister and her sweet little Yorkie dogs and then we ended the day at birthday party for a friends daughter. It was a happy but quick weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment