Sunday, October 10, 2010

Exhaustion and family!!

Me, my mom, and my sister Courtney

Cooper, my nephew Zach and Ryu

Cooper fell asleep on the car drive home


Allison feel alseep a few hours after her first soccer game



Wow, last week was crazy but super fun! My sister flew home on Wednesday from her nearly two month visit to our beloved Aunties, YAY I missed her so much! Thursday was my Mothers birthday. For my mom's birthday we meet her at the mall for lunch!! My sister's and I pitched in to buy my mom a coach gift card and let her shop at the new coach store in the mall. After our mall adventure we meet up later after Allison got out of school for dinner and for dessert a made from scratch lemon miran pie. Friday I had lunch with Allison at school. Richard came home and then we had dinner with Richards Parents. Saturday we had two soccer games, the girls lost there first game by one point 8-7 and then we won our last game 15-0, poor thing was exhausted. Sunday we went to church and came home to watch the cowboy's game. Another busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment