Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good morning kisses


Richard has been working with Chevron in Eunice New Mexico since July, poor guy has to wake up at 4am and be there by 5:30am lots of driving and early mornings. Although we are greatly blessed that Richard is with Chevron. Every morning before Richard leaves for work I get a good morning kiss good bye, some times I am slightly awake for it and other times I am startled by his kiss. That moment in the day is one of my favorites its the calm before the storm. Every morning I wake up Allison 15 minutes early so she can come to my bed and snuggle and chat with me before we begin the rushed get ready for school morning! One morning she begins to tell me something, in her words "Mom you know what happened this morning?" I ask her what. "Daddy woke me up to give me a kiss good bye, this morning." as she is telling me this she has a huge smile on her face. I tell her, oh yeah Daddy gave me a kiss good bye too. "Oh really mommy, he gives me a kiss good bye every morning, I love daddy!" then as she is staring at me she startled me with statement. "Mommy did you know your eyes are GREEN!" I laugh like she had never noticed before, but okay we will chat about it. I tell her my eyes are hazel and some times there green or golden brown. "Mom that is soooooo cool!" Later on that afternoon I questioned Richard and told him I didn't know he was stealing a kiss from Allison and I each morning and he replied. "You know I have to kiss both my girls by every morning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment