Thursday, October 21, 2010

CJ


Have I mentioned that I have a two year old? I am sure you have read that I affectiontly reffer to my son as the blue eyed demon. Some days are longer than others and this sweet lil two year old tries my patience some times, and he is also so clumpsy too. Yesterday in one hour Cooper James cut his lip, threw a medillion at his eye, fell and hit the ground which caused a huge red bump in the middle of his head! Although sometimes Cooper is a hand full but on a rare occasion he has a geniune sweet side. Today after he woke up from his nap he climbed into my bed laid with me and we cuddled for about half an hour the longest he has stayed still as far as I can remember. I'll never forget being pregnant with this lil guy thinking do I even know what to do with a son and some how we have managed thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment