Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Soccer game and a loose tooth


Allison started feeling better yesterday about 10am even asked to eat lunch. So we started out with ice and moved up. And by the end of the day she was playing in her room kept down lunch and dinner we bathed her and off to bed. She woke up this morning in such a great mood so I let her go to school and she was begging me to let her play in her game tonight and I said okay. Well early this am I hear Richard in the bathroom! Poor guy dont know how he got the bug, the man was at work from sun up and and at school until sun down! But still he managed to get sick and so I guarantine him to our room all day and Cooper and I ran errands and kept busy while I disinfected Allison room and washed her sheets. Later on today on our drive to Allison soccer game she squeals and tells me she lost another tooth!!!! I am sure it wont be long for more her two front teeth are loose too! Well the bumble bees won there game sorry I don't know the score I was busy chasing after my saggy pants son since daddy was stuck home. Hope you enjoy the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment