Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blue Marker




I realized that yesterday was my 100 post!!!! It only took me over a year hahaha! Anyway I seems I am always a day behind posting about what happens but here I go... Last night I was making dinner and my little sister was on her way over to pick up an ingredient for the dinner she was making. Cooper was coloring nicely on the table and I was slicing chicken and I finished and turned to look at Cooper who promptly said "Oh, no!" I actually screamed when I saw him! He colored his forehead, hands, tummy and table with blue marker! I asked why he had done that and he cried "I don't know." So I got a lil make up mirror to show him what he had done and he straight up cried tears when he saw him self. I actually had the camera in my purse by the table and I thought this lil guy is in trouble but I want his Daddy to get a glimpse of how bad this was. I took the picture and Cooper even lifted his shirt to show off what he had done! I must have used 6 wipes and bathed him and that stupid washable marker wouldn't come off!!! So Cooper continued today with blue remnants of marker still on his forehead. Although I gave him a bath tonight and the rest finally came off! Right before bed I was letting the kids play in Cooper's room while I was washing the dishes and I had asked Richard to put a load in the dryer he quietly came and got me so I could look at what the kids were doing. Allison was sitting on the coffee table reading Cooper a book it was so cute I had to catch a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment