Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~stool and shampoo~




I know some days my blog topics can bounce around. I literally write about what is happening around me and as of recent Cooper is in his mischievous phase again and so I blog about it! Yesterday I was working on laundry and I come back in to the kitchen and find Cooper trying to climb the counters to wash his hands. I finally got ride of the little stepping stool he gets him self into so much trouble pulling that out unlocking doors and getting into cabinets, so lil guy mama is one step ahead of you for know. And this other picture was taken after my two terrors had seriously made a number on the bathroom while I was pulling there towels out of the dryer. Lets just say all the water in the tub was on the bathroom floor and Cooper emptied an entire bottle of shampoo all over the bathroom. And I ask Allison why when you want something Cooper has you always win by taking that toy back but when your brother is pouring shampoo all over the floor you cant stop him..... So I pulled both kids out of the tub got on to both of them lade them on there floors of there rooms and spent 20 minutes cleaning the bathroom. When I went to get Cooper dressed he got up and huged me and told me "Sorry mummy, I want bubbles." Who could you be mad at that sweet lil boy. So I gave in put a movie on for them and popped some pop corn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment