Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today is........


The love of my life, my better half's Birthday!!!! I'll share a quick memory 11 years ago on our first time to celebrate this holiday of Richard's birth we went to a movie. If my memory services me correctly it was a week day and we took your nephew with us to see Mr Gadget. I remember thinking what a lame movie but I knew you loved your nephew like a brother and I was happy to just spend the time with you. And yeah I was a broke teenager and got you a card for birthday which you still tease me about! I remember the sweet moments we stole during the movie while we held hands. Also that night was the first time I meet your parents those many years ago....


Wow a few years have past and were spending another one of your birthday's together know we have two adorable replicas of you oh and a cat which has been our family pet since you brought him home when I was 8 months pregnant with Cooper. I think my love has grown some much for you in the past few years. We literally grew in front of each others eyes, I have so much respect for you as we have reached for our dreams together. Happy Birthday Richard, my soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment