Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful




Gosh three weeks from today it will be Thanksgiving. I didn't make that connection until late today when I was already feeling pretty thankful. Some times life can get you down but I am reminded of a song~Count your blessings name them one by one... Today I am ever so grateful for family. I am so lucky to have a lot of family. I have the best in laws, we might not always see eye to eye on certain things but I couldn't ask for better people to love my children. My mother in law went and bought Cooper a 50 dollar toy why literally because he wanted it just because! My sister and brother in law dressed up for Halloween out of pure love for my daughter and that nearly brought tears to my eyes. If any one knows me I am an emotional person, I lead with my emotions. The love I have for my babies is infinite, I could not live a day on this earth with out them in it. I live and breath my children. I also have to give a shout out to the best Aunties in the world, I dare you to find better. No one loves me more or does more for me than those two women! I grew up in this world with out grandparents, with out my father around but I was immensely blessed with Aunts that love me unconditionally. So there you have it, I am so very thankful for my family. Enjoy the pictures of the kids that made me smile taken on a beautiful afternoon in the middle of fall!

1 comment:

  1. So many things to be thankful for. Your kids are beautiful

    ReplyDelete