Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Girls Night


Rarely do Allison and I have a girls night. After Cooper was born I made it a point once a week do be alone with just Allison. We would go to the park, get ice cream etc. After awhile it kind of tapered off, Cooper got bigger and was more involved in the family. And we began doing family outings to the duck pond, park, or the library. My lil Kindergartner is getting so big and is away from her family alot these days, and maybe its time to pick our girls night up again. Last night Richard and Cooper left to Grandma's to help get ride of there old stove. Allison and I enjoyed a private dinner together, which she help prepare with the cooking and setting the table. We then watch Handy Many Christmas, played a few Wii games together, and backed cookies. It was awfully quiet and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with her. To my first born, my only daughter the joy that you bring to my heart surpasses the moon and stars. Your sweet spirit has changed my heart and the reason for living my life, I love you. I have a tradition I started with Allison when she was 19 months old, I take her picture right by the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment