Monday, November 22, 2010

Ready!




Wow, its been a few days since I posted! We had a wonderful weekend full of a baby shower, birthday party, family visits, and a family BBQ! I am truly ready for Thanksgiving! Allison has school today and tomorrow and then Wednesday begins bake day!!!! I went with my sisters and there kiddos to shop for all of our turkey day supplies! My oh my was that crazy fun!! I seriously couldn't stop smiling! There were tons of people out and about even at 10am! And with us three girls and four kiddos and one cart it was more then an adventure to get around the store and get what we needed! I think my favorite part about Thanksgiving is preparing and cooking the food, I honestly love getting together with my sister Courtney and baking and cooking. We try new recipes here and there and experiment its just so fun!!! But of course I LOVE to eat the food! Bring on the Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment