Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving.....

Earlier this year I new when Richard accepted his internship with Chevron in New Mexico eventually we might have to move. I knew deep down that the people in New Mexico at Chevron would fall in love with Richard and his dedication to his job and that is exactly what happened. Richard received his official job offer last week with Chevron starting May 23, 2011 in Eunice New Mexico. Unfortunately Chevron has a policy that you have to live with in 50 miles of the placement and Midland doesn't cut it! So we will be moving..........

5 comments:

  1. I was afraid that would happen too :(
    New Mexico will be lucky to get the Sanchez family. I'm so thankful for blogs and facebook so I can keep up with everyone that keeps leaving us. Good luck in your new home. As it gets closer to the date, let me know if you need help with anything.

    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you to have more time with Richard, but really sorry you will have to move. I've enjoyed getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that he got a job but sad for you that you are leaving Midland! Are you going to live in Eunice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We soooo dont know for sure where yet. Richard is trying to get Andrews approved, thats still close! We will see...

    ReplyDelete