Tuesday, November 23, 2010

School Feast


Today Allison had her Kindergarten Thanksgiving Day Feast. Allison class doesn't have much parent involvement, her teacher even asked me to volunteer for the feast and make the Ham. So I had a busy day making the ham and four dozen crescent rolls. Thank goodness my in laws took Cooper for the afternoon because there was no way I could have handled everything with a two year old running around! Richard and I where able to attend Allison Feast. There were only one other Parent, the three teachers, and Richard and I to make the food and serve 58 plates. The children were dressed so cute there were many perfect picture moments and we even attend the school awards ceremony! What a day at Allison's elementary school!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom. Wish you weren't leaving. But we can keep in touch through blogs. Your babies are adorable. Have a great turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We are hoping to move bake to Midland in the future! Gotta love blogs!! Hope you have a great thanksgiving also, give a squezz to that adorable daughter of yours!

    ReplyDelete