Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


What a happy Thanksgiving it was!!! I swear once we started cooking yesterday morning time just flew, hours literally past by so fast. I enjoyed every minute cooking with my sister's! And this year the kids got along pretty well while we cooked and no major melt downs. Although we deiced that from know on we are going to alternate the actual Thanksgiving day meal time every other year. Because three of us sister have our in laws meals at the exact time as our family meal and would actual like to make it to the in laws for once! So we are going to switch between lunch and dinner meals!!! After we left the in laws Cooper fell asleep and napped for a few hours and so did I!! And later after we rented movies and ate dinner I went shopping with two of my sisters to the 10pm sale at Toysrus, crazy right?! We got there at 7:40pm and were about 20 people away from the door and man did that line go on and on!! We all got what we needed it was crazy fun madness and probably stumbled in the door around midnight! Wouldn't have changed a thing about Thanksgiving, so truly thankful for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment