Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF


Since I have been a stay at home mom my days really ran into each other especially when Cooper was a newborn. Now that I have a child in school, I seriously look forward to the weekends! It is a much need break from the constant planning breakfast, lunch, grocerie store runs, picking outfits, washing clothes, soccer practice, study time, bath time, bed time, and morning routines etc! This weekend is our last soccer game of the season, the bumble bees are in the Turkey Shoot out and have 3 games tomorrow. And I am desperately looking forward to the season ending for a much need break! Here is a picture of my recent craft of choice, glitter candles! I needed a center piece for my kitchen table and had some left over glitter since I never glittered my pumpkin and thought candles would be a cute idea. Hope we can handle the seriously cold weather tomorrow at our soccer games, GO Bumble Bees!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment