Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful to be an Aunt

Allison and my nephew Ryu, lol he some times doesnt like his pic taken
Cooper and that dang pappy!


Alli, Ryu and Cooper playing Wii


My lil Niece being her ever SOOO cute self was jumping off the coffee table...


I have had the best example of how to be an Aunt thanks to my two favorite Aunties or as I call them my California Mommies. Today was a busy day like normal: grocery store, daily walk, parade meeting, and then I picked up my sister and her kids. My sister and I had this big ole plan for our Bake day, but it fell through we were both just exhausted so I planned a simple dinner. The kids had a blast and my sweet nephew came with me to pick up Allison from school. Which Allison thought was the coolest thing and she squealed with delight as they held hands walking back to the car. I am very close with my sisters and it is a delight to spend time with my niece and nephews! There sweet spirits fill my heart with so much joy. Enjoy a few pictures of today's adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment