Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alli-cat and Coopster


My two little loves. Some days I feel immensely blessed, on those days I want to shout out how very happy I am. I know you cant enjoy the good with out the bad. If you cant tell I am a really optimistic person, for some reason I always try to see the good in things. Today Cooper and I enjoyed a day of hide and seek (our favorite game), pillow fights, horse back riding, and building trains! Some days the dishes can wait, I can load the laundry later, and the mess around the house will still be there at the end of the day. But playing with my little guy is more important. I remember the days before Cooper was born, just my Alli-cat and I. I seriously use to take her to the park everyday! Now my little girl has grown a bit and has other ideas of what she considers fun. Every morning when I wake up Allison I bring her into my bed and we snuggle for 15 minutes before the day begins. My favorite memory with my own mother, was laying with her in bed and wiggling my toes against her. I feel so very lucky to be the mother of these special children, and I want to strive everyday to be the best "me" I can be for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment