Friday, April 8, 2011

Cousins


I am so lucky my kids have so many cousins! On my side Allison is the oldest and the ages start at 5 1/2, 4 1/2, 4, 2 1/2 and 2! Boy do we have fun get together! And Richards side of the family well there a little older! There are 7 cousins, my oldest niece is 23 and the youngest is 9! I didn't grow up with any cousins! I saw my cousins once a year, and because my mother was the youngest in her family my cousins are way older than me! It is absolutely wonderful that my children are able to be surround by there cousins!!!


Today we attended another T-ball game for my nephew!!! He made a home run, so proud of him!! Lets just say Cooper wasn't his pleasant self, we barely made it through the hour game!! After the game was over we played at the near by park which I snapped this picture of them all holding hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment