Friday, April 29, 2011

Ice cream





Every year we try to make it out to Baskin Robins 31cent scoop night!! Last year it was a mad house when we went. This year it wasn't so bad at all, we were able to get our ice cream quickly and enjoy some time looking at the fire trucks. There was a fire fighter there who let the kids wear his hat and sit in the fire truck. Cooper was elated, he is fascinated by the fire trucks. When ever we see a fire truck he has to point it out. And if you didn't notice both the kids are in dress up clothes. I don't know when this started but Cooper found his camo suit from Halloween and he wants to wear it daily. Allison well she has been dressing up for as long as I can remember! So know where ever I go don't mind my children's clothes because I am tired of fighting with them to wear there really ones!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment