Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update

So we have been informed that the 6 month training that Richard was suppose to do is only going to be three months training in New Mexico due to his 5 month internship. Once Richard is done with his training he can post out for a position in the surrounding areas. Our second option is, if there is a position available there he will take it in New Mexico. Meaning we have decided we shouldn't move not knowing if we will ultimately end up in New Mexico. That being said we will sign another 6 month lease at our current home in July. And cross our fingers that there is a position her in Midland so we are able to stay here where both our family's are and buy a home! I am so relieved to have something decided, and approved by Chevron! I was just sick with the idea of moving. Anyway so I thought I would share the news with my Blog followers!!!

2 comments: