Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter part 1

Allison and Grandma
My mom, Allison, and my sister Jamie
My sister Courtney and her daughter Hailey
My big sister Jamie and Baby sister Heather
Me and my sweet Hubby!
All of us girls!!!
Cooper, Allison, and Zach,
My sister Heather's son Zach



Courtney's son Ryu
Miss Hailey

Jamie and her husband Jacinto, Heahter and my mother




Because we will be out of town at the lake with Richards family Easter weekend, we decided to celebrate Easter early with my side of the family. I hosted this years Easter event!!! On the menu Ham, rolls, corn, mash potatoes, mac and cheese, and broccoli casserole. I was in heaven with all my immediate family together at my home. I literally couldn't whip the smile of my face. All the children running around, my sisters chatting it up, and my mother in the middle of all her grandchildren. Dinner was beyond fabulous. I was the camera queen snapping pictures everywhere I went, trying to document our festivities! After our meal we headed to a near by park and sent my sister Jamie and her husband to hide the eggs! The children all had a blast, especially this year becuase all the kids were able to participate and understand what was going on. I feel so very blessed to have such a close family.

No comments:

Post a Comment