Thursday, April 7, 2011

Marriage.....


I picked up Allison from school a couple days ago and one of my friends DJ stop us to talk. Her son Christian attended the same preschool as Allison and they have stayed friends even though there not in same Kindergarten class. DJ also has a daughter Cooper's age, Cooper and Zoe love each other!! Christian had colored a huge picture for Allison, a heart and gave it to her at school! DJ told me that Christian had told her that when he grows up he is going to marry Allison, because she is so beautiful. Allison heard DJ tell me this, and when we got in the car she said "Mom, I don't know who I am gonna marry when I grow up. But I'll probably kiss a boy when I am 17!"

1 comment:

  1. OH this is hilarious!! We are dealing with this now with my step daughter..she's about to be 17..and doesn't live with us. We saw her Facebook for the first time the other day and wowsers..wonder what boys she is kissing up on. LOL

    ReplyDelete