Monday, April 4, 2011

Soccer and a moive!!!




Saturday Allison had her first soccer game of the season! We have been with the bumblebees since 09, this was Richards first game to coach. Our girls won the game 14-4!!! Allison was so aggressive her head was in the game the whole time. Although she didn't score any goals, I couldn't be more proud of her. You can definitely tell after a few season Allison skills have definitely improved. I was so proud of all of our girls on the team, they did a super job!! I am totally looking forward to the rest of the season.


After the game we headed to Odessa for lunch with my in laws to support Fuddruckers donation to Autism. What a fabulous meal with wonderful company. After lunch my in laws watch the kiddos while we helped a friend move into her new house! To end the day we decided to take the kids to the drive in to watch Hop. It was such a cute movie, the kids laughed a ton! What a full fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment