Thursday, April 21, 2011

Donuts with Dad





Today was Donuts with Dad Day! Allison was so sweet yesterday before Richard left for work telling him to remember to tell your work you have to go in late! These two are quite the pair! I remember when Allison was born, thinking wow this child looks just like her father! Allison and Richard have always had this tight relationship. From the day she was born Richard was so hands on, I remember being so out of it and Richard literally took care of baby Allison all on his own. He was that father up in the middle of the night with her. Over the past few years Richard has become Allison's hero, teacher, repair man, cheerleader, soccer coach the list could go on. Richard cringes when Allison talks about boys, or when Allison says something a little to grown up. It is so special to me to see them together because I didn't have that growing up. This morning my little girl was beaming with excitement to drive with just her daddy to school. I tried to get a few pictures before they left, I had to post the one where Cooper is trying to get in on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment