Sunday, April 3, 2011

T-ball and Ice cream



On Friday My nephew had his second t-ball game! Richard had class so I loaded up the kids and headed to the game! If you can believe Cooper sat still the entire hour game. Although I had a little help, from popcorn and a snow cone!! My nephew did fabulous!! He seemed much more interested in t-ball then he was in soccer! He hit the ball and made it to first base and the next time he was up to bat he made all the way to second base! Both Allison and Cooper cheered and cheered for Zach! After the game we played on the coolest lil play ground, which was the perfect size for Cooper. After playing for 20 minutes we decided to take the kids to get some ice cream! For the first time since getting our new car we used our third role seating!!! Allison and Zach ate all of there ice cream, did I mention Cooper didn't even touch his!!! I guess Cooper was to busy playing on the indoor play area!

No comments:

Post a Comment