Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy Busy Busy.......











If these pictures don't speak for them selves! I forgot to include them with the lake pictures. On the drive home the kids totally conked out, in funny positions too! Of course I had to snap a picture of them! I can relate to there exhaustion we have a million things going on these next few weekends. Allison's birthday party, Allison actual birthday, my sister's is graduating with her Master's/party, Richards graduation/party, our temple trip with my mom, Allison's end of the year Kindergarten program! Just to name a few, plus soccer games and end of the season party! I feel like I am running around like crazy trying to prepare for everything, I've got list every where. I told my sister a few days ago, I plan to do nothing from May 28 until June 14 then off to California for the third time this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment